Patriot Travel Medical Insurance
A great, affordable option for short-term International Medical Coverage with some Travel Insurance Benefits
Patriot Travel Medical Insurance is designed to meet the needs of international travelers looking for temporary medical insurance coverage while traveling outside of their home country. In addition to medical benefits, the plan includes coverage for emergency medical and political evacuation, repatriation, and a choice of deductibles and plan maximums up to $2,000,000.
There are two plans available: Patriot InternationalSM provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S., and Patriot AmericaSM provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Two plan designs – one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Maximum Limits from $50,000 to $2,000,000
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Available in daily and monthly rates
- Renewable up to 24 months if one month or more are purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Trip cancellation, travel delay and baggage delay benefits available
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
- Graduating seniors trips
- Senior citizens age 65+ with or without Medicare traveling abroad
- College students studying abroad
- Foreign au pairs and nannies
- Families sponsoring exchange students
- International vacationers
- Individual or group missionaries
- Relatives visiting from overseas
- Recently arrived immigrants
You have enough to worry about when you’re traveling. Don’t let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed two Patriot Travel Medical Insurance plans that offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. Patriot International® provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S. with coverage for brief returns to the U.S., while Patriot America® provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country. Both plans are available for a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of two years, in accordance with the terms of the Certificate of Insurance.
Additionally, the plans offer excellent benefits and services to meet your global travel needs. You have access to international, multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency, and 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment. You can also choose from a wide range of deductibles, several Maximum Limits, and you have access to more than 17,000 providers through our International Provider AccessSM (IPA) when seeking treatment outside the U.S. You can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization.